Tools Insurance, hammering down the cost
What would you do if the tools you used to work were damaged as a result of an accident, or even worse, someone was to break into your van and steal them?
Well here at Autonet, we aim to offer a low cost tools in van insurance policy that protects you from having to find the money to replace your tools should you find yourself in the unfortunate position that you are unable to work, due to the theft of your tools from your van or the tools are damaged as a result of an accident involving the van. By taking out tools in van insurance cover you will be safe in the knowledge that the cost of replacing your tools won’t need to be at your expense.
Six reasons for buying tools in Van Insurance through Autonet
- We can offer cover for tools from the value of £500 to £10,000
- Premiums from as little as £40.95 a year
- No single article tool limit
- Cover is provided for loss or damage of equipment from your vehicle.
- Hired tools are covered as well
- Cover is provided by one of the largest insurers in the UK – AVIVA
Above are subject to the terms and conditions of the policy wording
Is tools in Van Cover for you?
Here at Autonet our main focus is ensuring that you, the customer, are entirely satisfied with your insurance policies. That is why we tailor every quote specifically to the individual. That way your policy will always be suitable for what you need, and if you need to upgrade, no problem, just give us a call. Our friendly business sales team are here to help with all your enquiries and are devoted to helping you find the best product we have for your business and van needs.
What we cant cover...
Personal effects up to £250 are covered but such items do not include cash, credit cards, watches, jewellery, audio/visual equipment and/or mobile phones.
Policies do not cover any costs that may occur due to cargo that causes pollution or contamination, or any threat or liability thereof.
Policies will also not cover for any of the following incidences:
- Any form of loss or damage that is caused by the trial, test or operation or any processes involving the use of tools
- Theft unless it involves violent and/or forcible entry or exit to the Motor Vehicle
- Every day wear and tear or gradual deterioration
For further information on what can and can’t be covered please speak to one of our sales advisors who will happily help you with any questions you may have.
Points to remember
Before you take out an insurance policy through Autonet please consider the following few points:
- In the event of a claim you will need to provide proof of ownership
- Claims will be subject to deductions for wear, tear and depreciation