Your Landlord Insurance options
Buy-to-Let Landlord Insurance
What's covered with Autonet Landlord Insurance?
As a landlord, having the right insurance in place is one of the important things you need to consider. Your level of cover will depend on the type of landlord insurance you go for, you could benefit from having cover for:
- Loss of rent
- Unoccupied properties for up to 60 days
- Perils, including fire, storm and flood
- Subsidence, landslip or ground heave
We also offer optional extras such as contents insurance, which can come in handy if you ever need to replace or repair possessions if they're stolen, damaged or destroyed. To add it to your policy, simply select your preferred optional extras when filling out our quote form.
Take out Landlord Insurance through Autonet
We’ve got over 25 years of experience on working to provide you with insurance that lets you take the backseat. Not just that, we’ll always aim to provide you with a quote that suits your needs, by working with a range of leading insurers, including Aviva and AXA
- 24 hour, 7 days a week claims helpline
- Working with leading insurers
- Access to your policy online via our customer portal
- Tailor your policy to suit your needs with optional extras