Autonet Insurance Group prize draw terms and conditions for September 2017 – Public Liability.
1) The (“Prize Draw”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. Entrants who enter the competition will be deemed as accepting the Terms and Conditions.
2) The Prize Draw is organised by Autonet Insurance Group whose registered address is Nile Street, Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent ST6 2BA (“Autonetinsurance.co.uk”). Autonet Insurance Group is a trading name of Autonet Insurance Services Limited.
3) The Prize Draw is open from 01/09/2017 to 30/09/2017. No entries will be accepted after 30/09/2017.
4) This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged eighteen (18) years or over, with the exception of employees of Autonet Insurance Group, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this Prize Draw.
5) 1 winner ("Winner") will be drawn at random from the list of valid entrants on 02/10/2017.
6) You are a valid entrant if you complete a public liability quotation either over the phone or via www.autonetinsurance.co.uk and you are due for cover within 28 days of the date of the insurance quotation.
7) The winner will win £200 worth of B&Q vouchers.
8) The decision of the judge(s) and Autonet Insurance Group is final.
9) The Prize Draw Winner will be notified via email or phone within 14 days of the closing date of each prize draw.
10) The winner will have 30 days after the draw to claim their prize.
11) Autonet Insurance Group will use any personal data submitted by you in accordance with UK data protection legislation and only for the purposes of running the Prize Draw, unless otherwise stated at the time of entry. By entering this Prize Draw, you consent to the use of your personal data by Autonet Insurance Group for the purposes of the administration of this Prize Draw, to advertise the winners details of this prize draw in any subsequent marketing promotion(s) and any other purposes to which you have consented.
12) Autonet Insurance Group reserves the right to substitute, in their sole reasonable discretion, the Prize with a prize of equal value.
13) Autonet Insurance Group reserve the right to amend or vary this Prize Draw or the Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice and to cancel this Prize draw in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Autonet Insurance reasonable control.
14) Autonet Insurance Group cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by you for entering the Prize Draw or as a result of accepting the prize. Autonet Insurance is not responsible for any failure of an entry to be received for any reason. Nothing shall exclude Autonet Insurance Group liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
15) The Prize Draw is governed by English and Welsh law and any dispute or claim will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
16) You can contact Autonet Insurance Group in relation to the Prize Draw at the details set out in Clause 2 of these Terms and Conditions.