You can make a complaint by:
- Starting a Live Chat - we're online 9am-6pm Monday to Friday, and 9am-5pm on Saturdays
- Calling our team on 0330 343 8487
- Writing to us at: Complaints, Autonet, Complaints Department, Nile Street, Burslem, Stoke-On-Trent, ST6 2BA
- Completing our online feedback form
How our complaints process works
We will aim to resolve your complaint as soon as possible, normally within three business days, at which point we will send you confirmation in writing that your complaint has been resolved. There may be some occasions which we will need to take more time to resolve your complaint, in this case we will send you an acknowledgment letter informing you when we hope to reach a decision. We will then continue to keep you updated on our progress.
Once a resolution has been agreed we will then write to you with our complaint decision (this is called a final response) it will either be to:
- Uphold your complaint, telling you why and what action we intend to carry out to put this right for you, or;
- If we do not uphold your complaint we will explain our reasons for our decision.
If at the end of the process you are still not happy, you may contact the Financial Ombudsman Service.
The Financial Ombudsman Service can be reached via https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk or you can write to them at The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR.