Travel Insurance policies through Swinton
Whether you’re planning a relaxing summer holiday with your family, or you often travel for business throughout the year, look after your trip with Travel Insurance. Choose a cover that suits your travel plans through our sister brand Swinton, who’ve been helping people find insurance for over 60 years.
While it may not be at the top of our worries like it was during the start of the pandemic, some trips still may be affected by COVID-19 related issues. So, you’ll be pleased to know that Swinton offers comprehensive holiday insurance for COVID-19 related cancellations. You can find out more about what’s covered on the Swinton Travel Insurance page.
Single trip cover
A policy suited if you need cover for one trip up to 365 nights, great if you’re having a one off holiday. Keep in mind that the length of your trip cover may be restricted by your age or destination.
- No age limit
- Sports cover
- 24 hours, 7 days a week claims line
- Pre-existing medical conditions
Annual Multi-trip cover
If you plan on travelling multiple times a year, this policy may suit you best and potentially be more cost effective.
- Higher upper age policy
- 12 months of annual cover
- Automatic renewal
- UK travel
- No claims limit
Both of Swinton’s travel insurance policies, single and annual multi-trip, offer cover for being on a cruise. However, you can enjoy additional cruise cover if you declare that you’re taking your policy out for a cruise trip.
- Baggage limit increased to £2,500 If yours is lost, damaged or stolen
- Valuables limit increased to £500 if they’re lost, damaged or stolen
- Cabin confinement limit of £15 per day and up to £300 in total
- Missed shore trip, if you miss a pre-paid shore trip due to being unable to dock at the destination, or being confined by the ships medical officer because of medical reasons, you could be covered for up to £25