Static Caravan Insurance From Safeguard
Looking for some Static Caravan Insurance?
Try Safeguard, a sister brand to Autonet. Being Caravan Insurance specialists, Safeguard keeps your caravan protected from risks such as accidental damage, vandalism, theft or weather-related issues.
Safeguard have over 30 years experience in the leisure insurance industry. Now their specialist business has grown, with knowledge and expertise spanning insurance for motorhomes, caravans, static caravans and park homes, car and home.
On top of their experience, Safeguard has earned the "Excellent" title on Trustpilot, rated 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 1,826 reviews of all products as of January 2023.
Static Caravan Insurance You Wouldn't Want To Be Without
Safeguard Static Caravan Insurance covers your contents and belongings against theft or attempted theft, flood, storm and accidental or malicious damage. Plus, if your static caravan is damaged beyond repair, you'll be able to replace it with a new one if you've selected that level of cover. (Two levels of cover are available, new for old and market value).
Safeguard Static Caravan Insurance includes:
- Cover against accidental damage and damage caused by adverse weather conditions.
- Protection against accidental damage caused by holiday renters, subject to terms and conditions of your Safeguard Insurance policy.
- Public liability cover against claims from anyone who may have injured themselves or lost or damaged their property whilst on or around your static or onsite caravan.
- With Safeguard, your contents and belongings are covered against theft or attempted theft, flood, storm and accidental or malicious damage.
Other Key Features
Safeguard Static Caravan Insurance also insures the following:
- Loss or damage to caravan including fixtures and fittings as supplied with the leisure home (e.g. seating, kitchen, bathroom etc.)
- Theft or attempted theft
- Flood cover (in certain areas)
- Liability to the public up to £5 million
- Alternative accommodation or hire of a similar caravan
- Personal accident cover up to £20,000 for people aged 16 to 70 and £1,000 for people aged under 16
- Freezer cover up to £250 for any one period
- Loss of keys cover up to £250 for any one period
Autonet and Safeguard are trading names of Atlanta Insurance Intermediaries Limited. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm reference number 309599. Company registration number: 756681. VAT registration no: GB 447284724. Registered address: Embankment West Tower, 101 Cathedral Approach, Salford, M3 7FB.
Atlanta Insurance Intermediaries Limited can be found on the Financial Services Register under reference number 309599.