european breakdown cover
This cover includes all features offered in Roadside Assistance, plus you will be covered should your vehicle breakdown anywhere in UK, including your home and Europe. If your vehicle was to breakdown whilst in Europe providing your trip does not exceed 90 days they will attempt to fix your vehicle at the road side, if this is not possible they will tow your vehicle to the nearest garage. If the vehicle repairs are going to take longer than 8 hours Inter Partner Assistance S.A. UK Branch will arrange and pay for the most appropriate solution from one of the following options;
- To move you, your passengers and luggage to where you were originally travelling to, and then, once your vehicle has been repaired, take you back to your vehicle or bring your vehicle to you: or
- Pay for the cost of hiring another car while your vehicle is being repaired. Inter Partner Assistance S.A. UK Branch will pay up to £750, as long as you are able to meet the conditions of the hire-car company: or
- Pay for bed and breakfast costs of up to £125 per person each day (£750 in total for everyone in your group) while your vehicle is being repaired, as long as you have already paid for your original accommodation and you can't get your money back.
After a breakdown if your vehicle is still not repaired or safe to drive when it is time for you to go home, Inter Partner Assistance S.A. UK Branch will pay for suitable transport to get you, your passengers and your luggage to your home, and up to £150 towards other travel costs in the UK while you wait for your own vehicle.
Inter Partner Assistance S.A. UK Branch will then choose the most appropriate solution from the following options:
- Take your vehicle to your home or your chosen repairer in the UK or;
- Pay the cost of one rail or sea ticket (or an air ticket if the rail or sea trip would take more than 12 hours) for you to go to get your vehicle once it has been repaired.
*Subject to terms and conditions. For further information please click on the policy wording.