UK car insurance quotes from Autonet
Finding the right car insurance should be straightforward; with Autonet, it is. We work with leading insurers to find you cover which matches your needs. We've been making sure drivers feel safe and confident on the roads since 1998.
We're pleased to offer quality service to our customers when it matters the most. We do our best to help drivers find an insurance provider they can depend on in their time of need. The policies available include private and commercial options to ensure we have suitable cover for you.
What are the different types of car insurance in the UK?
There are three common levels of car insurance in the UK. These include:
- Third-party only: Provides cover to a third party for any injury or damages caused if your car is involved in an accident.
- Third-party, fire and theft: Includes all the benefits of third-party only, as well as cover for your vehicle if it's damaged by fire or stolen.
- Comprehensive: Includes all the benefits of our other levels, whilst also covering damage to your vehicle if you're involved in an accident.
What car insurance is available at Autonet?
We go the extra mile to provide cover you can rely on. For your peace of mind, we've developed three levels of cover to suit your needs. All offer a courtesy car and 24/7 help as standard and our comprehensive policies also include key cover, audio and sat nav cover, and windscreen cover – the limits of your cover will vary based on your individual policy so make sure to check your documentation.
Autonet Car Insurance
Autonet Plus Car Insurance
Autonet Protect Plus Car Insurance
Our highest level of cover includes all the benefits of our core offering, with Motor Legal Protection and Roadside Breakdown cover.
Our other car-related products
Car insurance is just one of the many services we offer. We know there are lots of things that can go wrong on the roads, and we want to do all we can to protect you. That's why we've designed our products with you in mind.
Because we work with various car insurance companies, what your cover includes may vary. However, you may be able to take out a policy that includes the following:
- Cover for work, leisure, or both
- European cover
- Windscreen repair or replacement
- Third-party liability
- Accidental, fire and theft cover
- Personal accident cover
- Medical expenses
Plus, there's a range of optional extras you may be able to add too. These are:
- Domestic and European breakdown cover
- No-claims discount protection, subject to a minimum number of years
- Guaranteed hire vehicle insurance
- Legal expenses cover
How much it costs to insure a car varies for each driver. It depends on the level of cover you want, which extras you would like to add, your driving history, and what you're using your vehicle for.
We hope you never have to make a claim with us. But if you do, we've made the process as simple as possible to support you. Our claims line is open 24/7 and can be reached when you call 0330 343 9244.
Our team will be on hand to assist with your claim and guide you through the entire process. To help speed this up, it would be great if you could also provide the following information from the parties involved:
- Names and addresses
- Phone numbers
- Make, model and registration numbers of vehicles
- Insurance providers and policy numbers
Get your car insurance quote today
Here at Autonet, we don't make do, we make sure. That's why we try our utmost to bring you cover you can depend on whenever you need it. Get your car insurance quote today and feel confident whenever you're out on the roads.