autonet plus insurance
Autonet Plus insurance covers your motor legal expenses, up to £100,000 after an accident that wasn't your fault. This is for losses that aren't covered within the main policy, such as:
- Alternative travel costs for commuting etc., while your car is out of action.
- Compensation for personal injury.
- Loss of earnings
- Cost of replacing damaged possessions e.g. phone, keys, shopping carried at the time
- Motor prosecution defence if you are accused of or have committed a driving offence
- Dispute regarding a vehicle sale or purchase and servicing / repairs not up to expected standard
- Recover repair costs for damage caused by potholes when driving on public roads
- Access to a 24hr legal helpline